The purpose of the Society shall be to promote the theoretical establishment of sexology and
the research and development of sex therapy techniques in Japan, and to contribute to the
development of academic culture by promoting communication and cooperation among the
- Holding of academic meetings (conferences)
- Publication of journals and academic books
- Holding of workshops, study groups, seminars, etc.
- Implementation of joint research
- Research and development of materials, equipment which are necessary for sex therapy
- Exchange of information with various organizations
- Implementation of qualification certification system
- Other activities necessary to achieve the objectives of the Society
Established as the name of Japan Association of Sex Counselors &Therapists (JASCT).
Became organizational member of WAS (World Association for Sexual Health).
Changed its name to JSSS (Japanese Society of Sexual Science).
Board of directors
Please contact us via Email